This sterile non-preserved cleaning solution is for use with silicone acrylate, fluorosilicone acrylate contact lenses and hard contact lenses. When used as directed, eliminates surface deposits, oils, lipids, salts and cosmetic residue without the use of suspended abrasives.
- A slightly alkaline solution with cocoamphodiacetate and glycols; non-preserved and contains no suspended particles, polyquad, chlorhexidine, polyaminopropyl biguanide or BAK
- No animal testing
- Wash hands with a mild soap
- Place the lens in the cupped palm of the hand
- Apply 1 or 2 drops of this cleaner to both surfaces of the lens
- Massage the lens and work up a sudsing pool for 30 seconds
- Or alternatively apply 1 or 2 drops of this product to both surfaces of the lens and massage the lens between the fingers, or as directed by your eye care practitioner
- Rinse thoroughly with running tap water
© 2011 Lobob Laboratories, Inc.