1. Follow instructions carefully to avoid skin and scalp burns, hair loss and eye injury.
2. Wear gloves while using product.
3. Do not use on injured or irritated scalp.
4. Do not use on bleached hair or permanently colored hair that is breaking, splitting or otherwise damaged.
5. If relaxer causes skin or scalp irritation, rinse immediately and wash with neutralizing shampoo. If irritation, persists or if hair loss occurs, consult a physician.
6. Do not use on hair that has been permanently waved.
7. Keep away from eyes and mouth. If product gets into eyes or mouth, rinse immediately with water and consult a physician.
8. Do not use hot combs or other heat-related implements before or during relaxer process.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Please note: Residents of California this item is not Proposition 65 compliant. Please read for further details.