Lysol 4 in 1 Mildew Remover with Bleach Disinfectant Spray4.2 44.0
2/$5.00 or 1/$2.59
Size/Count 32.0 oz.
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Destroys mold & mildew
- Removes soap scum
Use on bathtubs, vinyl shower curtains, glazed ceramic tile, toilets, sinks, counters and grout.
Kills 99.9% of Germs:
- Aspergillus niger (mold and mildew)
- Salmonella (choleraesuis) enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus)
- Destroys Mold and Mildew
- Removes Soap Scum
- Whitening Power
Contains no phosphates.
Made in USA
Directions for use: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Apply carefully. Contains bleach. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, wood, rubber, carpet, painted/paper surfaces, non-porous vinyl surfaces, and finished floors. Rinse immediately after use on metal to avoid pitting or discoloration. Prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain, plastic laminate and marble may cause discoloration.
To refill bottle: remove trigger sprayer from empty bottle. Unscrew cap on refill container and pour contents into empty bottle. Replace trigger sprayer and use as you normally would. Refill bottle only with this product. T
o clean and disinfect: turn nozzle counter clockwise to open. Spray 4-6 inches away from surface to be cleaned. Let stand for 5 minutes. Wipe clean and rinse. I f the vapors bother you, leave the room while the product is working. If the last portion of product is difficult to dispense, turn the trigger 180 degrees to face opposite direction. This will help ensure full use of contents. Kills mold and mildew: apply to to pre-cleaned hard, non-porous surface. Let surface remain wet for 5 minutes, allow to air dry. Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
© 2007 Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.35 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.05x 5.15x 10.8
Item Code: 597642
Eye and skin irritant. See back panel for additional precautionary statements. Use only in ventilated areas.
Precautionary statements: hazards to humans and domestic animals warning: cause eye and skin irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Vapors may irritate. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. Harmful if swallowed. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. First aid: if in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If on skin or clothing: take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If inhaled: move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Physical and chemical hazards: this product contains bleach. Do not mix with other household chemicals such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners or acid cleaners as hazardous gases may be released. Storage and disposal: store in cool, well-ventilated area, inaccessible to small children.
Refill container only with this product. If not refilling, rinse empty container thoroughly and discard in trash or recycle.