Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear, such as goggles, face shield or safety glasses. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. First Aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Questions? Comments or in case of an emergency, call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, or doctor, or going for treatment. Physical or chemical hazards: Never use with chlorine bleach or any other chemical product.