Size/Count 19.0 oz.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
- Kills many household germs in 10 minutes
- Kills the source of mold allergens
Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. The product kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria** on commonly touched surfaces in your home.
- Stabilizes: kills 99.9% of staphylococcus aureus and enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds
- Kills 99.9% of klebsiella pneumoniae and staphylococcus aureus on soft surfaces in 30 seconds
Use this product in:
- Bathroom - bath tub, toilet seats, shower
- Kitchen - sink, garbage can, refrigerator exteriors
- Home - door knobs, diaper pails, telephones
- Soft surfaces*** - couches/sofas, mattresses, pet beds
** Disinfects: kills the following household germs in 10 minutes:
Kills cold and flu viruses: influenza A virus (new caledonia/20/99), influenza B virus (strain B/Hong Kong/5/72), rhinovirus type 39 (the leading cause of the common cold), respiratory syncytial virus (RSV - the leading cause of lower respiratory infections in children), avian influenza A virus, rotavirus wa, hepatitis A virus, poliovirus type 1, herpes simplex virus types 1 & 2, feline calicivirus (norovirus)
Bacteria & fungi: salmonella enterica, escherichia coli O157:H7 (e.coli), klebsiella pneumoniae, streptococcus pyogenes (strep), methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (staph) (MRSA), listeria monocytogenes (listeria), enterococcus faecalis (VRE), enterobacter aerogenes, pseudomonas aeruginosa, trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus), aspergillus niger**** (mold & mildew), penicillium chrysogenum****
Meets AOAC Germicidal Spray Product Test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants
No CFCs or other ozone depleting substances
***Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces
****Kills the source of mold allergens
Made in USA
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using the product.
- Preclean surfaces prior to use
- Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist
- To deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed
- To sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds, then allow to air dry
- To disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes then allow to air dry
- Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use
- To control and prevent mold & mildew: apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears
- To control odor-causing bacteria on soft surfaces: spray until fabric is wet. Do not saturate. Let air dry. For difficult odors or heavy fabrics, repeat application. Reapply as necessary.
- Fabric sanitizer: For spot treatment (2" x 2" area) only.
- To spot sanitize soft surfaces: Spray until fabric is wet. Do not saturate. Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry. For difficult odors or heavy fabrics, repeat application.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.44 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.75x 2.75x 10.1
Item Code: 585916
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.