Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. The product kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria** on commonly touched surfaces in your home.
***Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces
****Kills the source of mold allergens
Made in USA
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using the product.
- Preclean surfaces prior to use
- Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist
- To deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed
- To sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds, then allow to air dry
- To disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes then allow to air dry
- Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use
- To control and prevent mold & mildew: apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears
- To control odor-causing bacteria on soft surfaces: spray until fabric is wet. Do not saturate. Let air dry. For difficult odors or heavy fabrics, repeat application. Reapply as necessary.
- Fabric sanitizer: For spot treatment (2" x 2" area) only.
- To spot sanitize soft surfaces: Spray until fabric is wet. Do not saturate. Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry. For difficult odors or heavy fabrics, repeat application.
Storage and disposal: Store in original container in areas inaccessible to small children. Do not reuse empty container. Do not puncture or incinerate. Discard in trash or offer for recycling if available..