Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. This product kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria** in commonly touched surfaces in your home. For use in bathrooms (bath tubs, showers, toilet seats), kitchens (sinks, garbage, refrigerator exteriors), homes (door knobs, diaper pails, telephones) and soft surfaces (couches/sofas, mattresses, pet beds).
Kills cold and flu viruses*
Kills mold and mildew
Kills the source of mold allergens**
Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% of staphylococcus aureus and enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds
Meets ADAC germicidal spray product test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants
**Kills the following household germs in 10 minutes:
*Viruses: Influenza A virus (new Caledonia/20/99), influenza B virus (strain B/Hong Kong/5/72), rhinovirus type 39 (the leading cause of the common cold), respiratory syncytial virus (RSV - the leading cause of lower respiratory infections in children), avian influenza A virus, rotavirus wa, hepatitis A virus, poliovirus type 1, herpes simplex virus type 1 & 2, feline calicivirus (norovirus).
Bacteria & fungi: Salmonella enterica, escherichia coli (0157:H7) (E.coli), klebsiella pneumoniae, streptococcus pyogenes (strep), methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (staph) (MRSA), listeria monocytogenes (listeria), enterococcus faecalis (VRE), enterobacter aerogenes, pseudomonas aeruginosa, trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus), aspergillus niger (mold & mildew), penicillium chrysogenum.
Made in USA
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using the product. Preclean surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist.
- To deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed
- To sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds then allow to air dry
- To disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes then allow to air dry
- Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable after use
- Fabric sanitizer: For spot treatment (2" x 2" area) only
- To spot sanitize soft surfaces:
- Spray until fabric is wet. Do not saturate. Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry
- For difficult odors or heavy fabrics, repeat application
- To control and prevent mold & mildew:
- Apply to pre-clean surface. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry
- Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears
- Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics, or acrylic plastics. Do not use on silk, rayon acetate, or satin fabrics. Always test on hidden fabric
Store in original container in areas inaccessible to small children. Do not reuse empty container. Do not puncture or incinerate. Discard in trash or offer for recycling if available. .
© 2009 RBI