- Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. Lysol Brand III Disinfectant Spray kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on commonly touched surfaces in your home.
- Eliminates odor-causing bacteria to leave your home smelling fresh and clean, even on soft surfaces
- Kills and prevents the growth of Mold & Mildew
- Bath tubs
- Toilet seats
- Shower areas
- Shower curtains
- Garbage cans
- Refrigerator exteriors
- Non-wood highchairs
- Non-wood counters
- Door knobs
- Diaper pails
- Plastic baby toys (Follow directions For Toys under Directions for Use- rinsing application required)
- Soft Surfaces
- Pillows Upholstery
- Back Packs
- Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99)
- Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72)
- Rhinovirus Type 39 (the leading cause of the common cold)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)- (The leading cause of lower respiratory infections in children)
- Avian Influenza A Virus
- Rotavirus Wa
- Hepatitis A Virus
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & 2
- Feline calicivirus (Norovirus)
- Salmonella enterica
- Escherichia coli (O157:H7) (E.coli)
- Kiebsiella pneumoniae
- Strepococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) (MRSA)
- Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria)
- Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE)
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Campylobacter jejuni (Campylobacter)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Kills the Cold & Flu Virus
Kills Viruses*, Bacteria, Mold & Mildew
Kills 99.9% of Germs**
Vanilla & Blossoms Scent
Use Lysol® Brand III Disinfectant Spray in:
Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) and Enterobacter aerogenes on hard, non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds.
**Disinfects: Kills the following household germs in 10 minutes:
Bacteria & Fungi:
Lysol® Brand III Disinfectant Spray meets AOAC Germicidal Spray Product Test standards for hospital disinfectants. Eliminates Odors: Lysol® Brand III Disinfectant Spray deodorizes by killing many bacteria, mold & germs that cause odors. Ordinary, nongermicidal sprays can't do this. Eliminates odors at their source.
Questions? Comments? 1-800228-4722
Made in the USA
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using the product. Preclean surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist.
To Disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes to air dry.
For hand non-porous food contact surfaces and For Toys: Rinse thoroughly with potable water.
To Sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds.
To Deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed. To kill odor-causing bacteria on soft surfaces: spray a light even coating on fabric until wet. Do Not Saturate. Let air dry. For difficult odors or heavy fabrics, repeat application. Reapply as necessary.
To Control and Prevent Mold & Mildew: Pre-clean hard, non-porous surfaces. Spray surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Allow surfaces to air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears. Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics, or acrylic plastics. Do not use on silk, rayon acetate or satin fabrics. Always test on a hidden area of fabric.
©2007 Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.52 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.8x 2.8x 10.1
Item Code: 236387
Precautionary Statements: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not spray in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water and handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
First Aid (If in Eyes):
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Questions? Comments or In case of an emergency, call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, or doctor, or going for treatment.
Physical Hazards: Flammable: Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
Storage and Disposal: Store in original container in areas inaccessible to small children. Do not reuse empty container. Do not puncture or incinerate. Discard in trash.
Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Saccharinate.10% , Ethanol58% , Other Ingredients41.90%