Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after use. First aid: If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. In case of an emergency, call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, or doctor, or going for treatment.