Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Air Treatment Kit3.9 114.0
With Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic your home will always smell fresh and clean. It automatically neutralizes odors in the air from odor causing bacteria, so you can be confident that tough lingering odors like the ones from bathrooms, food, smoke and pets are completely removed.
This product does all the work for you:
- Keeps your bathroom, kitchen...any room smelling fresh and clean
- Can be attached to the wall or placed wherever needed
- 3 time settings-set to spray every 9, 18 or 36 minutes
- X-Press boost button delivers an extra boost of freshness
- Each refill can lasts for up to 60 days (on 36 minute setting)
- Each refill can contains 2,400 sprays
- Automatic unit
- Fragrance spray
- 2 batteries
Made in USA
Please read carefully and retain directions and precautions for future reference. For further assistance assembling the unit, please see troubleshooting below.
- Press button on top of unit and gently open. Ensure the switch is in the off position. Insert 2 AA batteries and make sure the batteries are in securely.
- Before inserting the spray can, check that the red lever is pushed up. Insert the can with the nozzle facing outwards. Once the can has been placed inside the unit, keep it directed away from your face at all times.
- Set the timer to spray every 9, 18 or 36 minutes and close the unit. The spray will come after 15 second delay. If it does not spray, see troubleshooting below.
- Be sure that the unit is placed on a stable surface, above eye level (at least 6 feet from the floor) and away from the furniture. Place far from any flame source of sparks or ignition, source of heat, or any electrical equipment.
- Aerosol can will require changing when the green light begins flashing rapidly or when fragrance is no longer emitted. When changing can for refill, be sure to first switch to the off position.
- Batteries will last for 4 to 5 cans, and will require replacing when the green light stops flashing altogether. Replace with standard AA alkaline batteries.
For an immediate extra boost of fragrance, direct the device away from your face and body and press the X-Press button.
We recommend not pressing boost button more than 5 times per day.
If you will be away from your home for more than 1 week, turn switch to the off position.
Troubleshooting: For further assistance, please visit freshmatic.com or call 1(800) 542-1300.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.32 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.35x 6.3x 8.65
Item Code: 565782
Keep out of reach of children and pets
Danger: Flammable. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Eye irritant. May be harmful if directly inhaled. May cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Do not spray towards face or body. Do not get in eyes. Avoid contact with skin. Container may explode if heated. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120° F (49° C). Do not position near heat or electrical sources. Do not spray directly onto surfaces. Do not spray into open flames. In case of contact with surfaces, wipe immediately with damp cloth. Do not use in infant or children rooms. Use in well-ventilated room. For adult use only. Product is not a toy. Contains propellants, petroleum solvent and fragrance.
First Aid: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a Physician or Poison Control Center. If in eyes, immediately rinse eyes with water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If on skin, wash with soap and water. Discontinue use immediately and get medical attention if a reaction develops.
Note to Parents: Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Help store inhalant abuse. For more information visit inhalant.org.
Do not reuse batters. Batteries contain 0% mercury/0% lead/0% cadmium.