Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Original4.1 110.0
2/$5.00 or 1/$2.59
Size/Count 24.0 oz.
- Removes tough stains on contact
- Thick formula coats the entire bowl
- Destroys toilet bowl rings
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using product.
To open child resistant cap: Hold bottle firmly with one hand on a flat surface. With other hand, squeeze sides of cap where indicated while turning counterclockwise. Avoid squeezing bottle when opening. To reseal, twist cap clockwise until tightly closed.
To clean and disinfect, follow these easy steps:
- Flush first and remove excess dirt and grime before cleaning and disinfecting.
- Wet all surfaces of bowl interior, including sides of bowl and under the rim, with at least 4 oz. of liquid (squeeze bottle approximately 15 seconds).
- Let soak for at least 10 minutes. Do not close toilet bowl lid.
- Brush entire bowl thoroughly with a bowl brush and flush.
- Rinse brush in fresh water after use.
To remove stains: Apply a generous amount of liquid directly onto the tough stains. For severe rust stains, if possible, remove water from bowl before applying liquid. Let soak for 15 minutes. Do not close toilet bowl lid. Brush entire bowl thoroughly with a bowl brush and flush. Rinse brush in fresh water after use. Repeat if necessary.
Storage and Disposal: Store in original container out of reach of small children. Keep securely closed in a cool, well-ventilated area. Do not reuse empty container, Discard in trash.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.87 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.7x 10.3x 2.65
Item Code: 572624
Lysol® Brand Disinfectant Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner has been specially formulated for use only in toilet bowls. It should not be used or placed on toilet bowl lids, vanities, sinks, bathtubs, cabinets, countertops, rugs, etc. Clean up spills and drips immediately. Do not use with chlorine bleach or any other chemical products. Will not harm plumbing or septic systems. Fumes are corrosive to metal.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals.
Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear [safety glasses/goggles]. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Do not breathe vapor or fumes. Keep out of reach of children. Contains Hydrochloric Acid.
First Aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes, Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person, If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice.
Note to physician: Probably mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.