For use in the ear only.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have:
- Ear drainage or discharge
- Recently had ear surgery
- Pain, irritation or rash in ear
- An ear infection
- Had an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You need to use for more than four days
- Excessive earwax remains after use of this product
When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. When using earplugs, remove slowly with a twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Due to the excellent seal characteristics, rapid removal may damage eardrum. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive earwax.