Priced per store
Size/Count 10.0 oz.
- Cheese filled tortellini
- Creamy marinara sauce
- 420 calories, no preservativesmore
- 420 calories
- No preservatives
- 0 g trans fat
- Keep frozen, do not thaw
- Microwave ovens and wattages vary, adjust cooking times as needed
- Product must be cooked thoroughly. Read and follow these cooking directions
Cheese filled tortellini and creamy marinara sauce topped with basil and parmesan cheese.
Uniquely designed fresh flavor steamer - food in the top and sauce in the bottom - just stir the sauce into the perfectly steamed pasta, rice or vegetables for a meal bursting with flavor.
For food safety and quality:
Do not cook in conventional or toaster oven.
- Remove meal from carton; place in microwave oven. Meal self-vents, do not puncture.
- Microwave on high 3 1/2 to 4 minutes. The self-venting steaming film may make popping sound. This is normal. Microwave ovens below 1100 watt may require additional cook time to reach proper temperature.
- Carefully remove film from top as product will be hot. Remove steamer basket from the outer sauce bowl.
- Stir steamed food into sauce bowl.
- Check that product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165° as measured by a food thermometer in several spots.
© 2011 ConAgra Foods, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.84 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 7.6x 7.4
Item Code: 390104
Cheese Tortellini , (Cooked Enriched Pasta , Durum Wheat Flour , Niacin , Ferrous Sulfate (Iron) , Thiamin Mononitrate , Riboflavin , Folic Acid) , Ricotta Cheese , (Pasteurized Whey , Milk Fat , Milk) , Bread Crumbs , Sugar , Soybean Oil , Yeast) , Whole Eggs , Asiago Cheese , (Pasteurized Milk , Cheese Cultures , Salt Enzymes) , Black Pepper , Nutmeg , Soy Lecithin) , Diced Tomatoes , Water , Heavy Cream , Tomato Puree , (Water , Tomato Paste) , Parmesan Cheese , (Part-Skim Milk , Cheese Culture , Enzymes) , Contains 2% or Less of: Onions , Basil , Butter , (Cream , Salt) , Brown Sugar , Wine , Garlic , Canola Oil , Modified Food Starch , Salt , Parsley , Dried Cane Syrup , Mono-Diglycerides and Datem , Spice , Olive Oil
|Serving Size : 1 Meal
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Cholesterol 40 mg||13|
|Sodium 810 mg||34|
|Total Carbohydrate 58 g||19|
|Dietary fiber 7 g||28|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Calories 420 calories|
|Thiamine 0 units|
|Calories from Fat - Calories 120 calories|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat 0 g|
|Vitamin C 0 units||4|
|Riboflavin (B2) 0 units||20|
|Pantothenic acid 0 units||50|
|Calcium 0 units||30|
|Iron 0 units||15|
|Phosphorus 0 units||30|
|Magnesium 0 units||15|
|Manganese 0 units||40|