Marshmallow Fun Company Marshmallow Shooter, Camo Series, Ages 6+3.4 5.0
The original Marshmallow Shooter disguised in camouflage! Pump-action rapid fire shoots mini-marshmallows over 30 feet. Easy-to-refill; holds 25 mini marshmallows for non-stop action.
he Camo Marshmallow Shooter magazine holds 25 rounds of fun and is dishwasher safe. The Camo Marshmallow Shooter brings a whole new meaning to having marshmallows around the campfire.
Made in China.
** Please note Marshmallows and/or foam pellets must be purchased separately.
Adult supervision required.
- Removing the marshmallow shooter magazines: The marshmallow shooter uses replaceable magazines for fast reloading. To remove the magazine from the marshmallow shooter, grasp the rear of the magazine about the rear of the grip. Pull the magazine up, away from the grip until it is free of the grip clamp, and then pull the magazine to the rear.
- To load the magazine with marshmallows: The magazine contains a small cylindrical piece of plastic called the "Magazine Follower". The purpose of the magazine follower is to ensure reliable feeding of ammo while the shoot is pointed uphill. The Magazine Follower is always the first item placed in the magazine when reloading. After the Magazine Follower is placed inside the magazine, fill the magazine with mini-marshmallows, taking care to orient the marshmallows to so the flat sides are facing front to back. The magazine cover can be pressed over the open end of the magazine for storage. Repeat this procedure for any additional magazines.
- Installing the marshmallow shooter magazines: Insert the front section of the magazine tube into the manifold insert fully. Then press the rear of the magazine tube down towards the rear grip until it snaps into place. The marshmallow shooter is now ready for fun.
- Having fun: Pull the front grip of the marshmallow shooter towards the rear grip to load a mini-marshmallow into the chamber. Now sharply push the front grip forward to launch the chambered marshmallow. Repeat the process until the magazine is empty and then replace with a fresh magazine. Larger mini-marshmallows might require a sharper pull and push to function reliably.
- Clean up: Occasionally your marshmallow shooter may need cleaning to restore peak performance after using marshmallows. We have designed the marshmallow shooter to be easily cleaned by placing selected parts in the dishwasher. The barrel and the manifold insert are the two parts that may require cleaning. To remove the barrel, depress the retaining tab on top of the barrel until the barrel can be pulled forward farther than necessary. The manifold insert is prepared for cleaning by simply pulling it rearward out of the manifold. Do not try to clean the barrel or magazine cap by scraping. If the interior surface of the magazine cap or barrel are scratched or damaged, future cleanings will be much more frequent. Cleaning is not required if you are using the foam pellets exclusively.
- We sincerely hope that you and your family have as much fun with this toy as we have!
©2004 The Marshmallow Fun Company
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.0 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 6.0x 16.0
Item Code: 418716
Choking hazard. Small parts. Not suitable for children under 8 years. Do not shoot into mouth, eyes or face. Do not modify shooter or use if damaged. Do not eat marshmallows after shooting.