Use only as directed.
- For external use only
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Pregnancy - Breast Feeding Warning: If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a physician before use
- Do not use with other topical products
- Do not use with heating devices
- Do not use on open wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- Keep this and all medicine out of reach of children.
- Accidental Ingestion: Seek professional help and contact Poison Control immediately.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.