Use only as directed
- if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- pregnancy - breast feeding warning: If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a physician before use.
- do not use with other topical products
- do not use with heating devices
- do not use on open wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- keep this and all medicine out of reach of children.
- accidental ingestion: Seek professional help and contact poison control immediately.
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate
- Do not store above 120°F (48°C)
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.