- 100% certified organic cotton
- Soft and discrete top layer surface
- Gynecologist tested
Maximize your Green Potential.
100% Certified Organic Cotton, Hypoallergenic Pantiliners
Eco-Friendly, Chlorine/Dioxin Free, No Chemicals, Rayon or Synthetic Materials Used.
All our organic and natural feminine hygiene products are hypoallergenic, designed with quality materials and comfort in mind for today's active woman.
This product adheres to the following standards to keep our body and earth safe:
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton - Pesticide and Viscose/Rayon Free
- Hypoallergenic - Skin Allergy Free
- Gynecologist Tested - Designed & Developed Under Gynecological Supervision
- Breathable - Natural Breathable Layers Admit Air to the Skin for Added Dryness + Better Health
- Biodegradable - Dissolves Quickly, Easily, Safely and Naturally
- Soft Top Layer - Soft and discrete surface are Comfortable to wear
- Chlorine & Dioxin Free - No Chlorine or Dioxin is Used in the Bleaching Process
- Perfume Free - All Maxim Products are Unscented
- Outstanding Protection - Central Core Pulls Fluid Flow Away from the Body for Maximum Dryness
- Ideal Use - Maxim Pantiliners are Ideal to be used during Light Flow Days or Slight Fluid Loss and as Tampon Backup for everyday Fresh and Clean Feeling
- Total Freedom - Maxim Pads Are Made to Leave You Feeling Clean, Fresh and Confident.
Maxim pads are made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton Absorbent Core. They are Viscose or Rayon free to reduce the risk of Irritations & Allergy. No Chlorine or Dioxin are used in our entire bleaching Process.
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton Absorbent Core
- Special Breathable Interlace Cotton Cover Sheet
- Adhesive Strip
- Impermeable, Leak Protection Back Layer
We are so confident that you'll be satisfied with Maxim products. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchased product, we will gladly replace or refund your purchase.
Lab Tested - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Let's Save the Planet - By using cotton products you are contributing to the prevention of tree felling to obtain cellulose pulp.
Peel adhesive strip backing off the pad, center pad and press down onto panty.
To dispose: Remove pad from panties. Roll or fold into plastic wrap and properly dispose.
Maxim Hygiene Products