Preferred by 9 out of 10 moms!
Occasional Use - Manual - Single Pump
Advanced Pump Design:
- Fewer pieces to assemble & clean
- Massaging SoftFit Breastshield - massages while you pump.
- Maximum ergonomic comfort - swivel handle for maximum comfort and flexibility
- Compatible with most standard baby bottles
- Preferred by 9 out of 10 moms over other manual pumps.
- Lightweight & portable for on-the-go pumping.
- Comfortable, massaging SoftFit Breastshield.
- More milk in less time with 2-Phase Expression® technology.
- Upgradeable to electric pumping with the Symphony® with Conversion Kit #67023
- Upgradeable to electric pumping with the Lactina® with conversion kit #67022
- No batteries required.
With Breakthrough Natural Expression Pumping:
- Advanced hospital technology
- Designed for faster let-down & milk flow
- Feels more like your baby than any other manual pump.
- Mimics nursing rhythm
Feels more like your baby than any other manual pump. The only manual pump with breakthrough Natural Expression pumping - for maximum milk flow. First researched and developed for hospital breastpumps, Natural Expression is an advanced pumping pattern that mimics your baby's nursing rhythm by pumping in two distinct modes.
- Let-Down Mode: Simulates your baby's initial rapid suckling to initiate faster milk flow or "let-down"
- Expression Mode: Simulates your baby's slower, deeper suckling for maximum milk flow in less time.
Harmony is a manual breastpump for occasional use, designed for moms who nurse their babies for most feedings. If moms are away frequently, such as returning to work, a Medela daily-use breastpump is recommended. For moms with babies that cannot nurse at all do to medical reasons, a Medela hospital-grade breastpump is recommended to initiate and maintain milk supply.
- 1 Harmony Pump
- 1 SoftFit Breastshield
- 2 - 5 oz. Containers
- 2 lids
- Travel Cap
- Breastfeeding Information Guide
Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at 1-800-435-8316 to answer any questions you may have.
For hygienic reasons, once this product is opened it cannot be returned.
Made in the USA
30 Day Limited Warranty: This product is warranted by Medela, Inc. to the original retail purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of 30 days from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect, Medela will repair or, at Medela's option, replace this product, without charge for such replacement, parts or labor. Purchaser shall bear all expense for returning this product to Medela. This warranty does not apply to any product used commercially or which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or alteration. Any and all implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, are limited to a duration of 90 days from date of purchase. Some states do not allow limitations on how long and implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Before you make a claim under this warranty, it may save time and expense to call Medela Customer Service (toll-free) at 1-800-435-8316. You may also call this number for additional information concerning this warranty. If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, you must return this product to Medela with a return authorization number received from Medela Customer Service, prepaid, together with your dated bill of sale or other proof of purchase and a brief statement of the problem to the following address: Medela, Inc., PO Box 660, McHenry, IL 60051-0660, Attention: Service Department Call first for authorization number. Returns not accepted without an authorization number.Make sure breastfeeding is well established before introducing a nipple Harmony is a manual breastpump for occasional use, designed for moms who nurse their babies for most feedings. If moms are away frequently, such as returning to work, a Medela daily-use breastpump is recommended. For moms with babies that cannot nurse at all due to medical reasons, a Medela hospital-grade breastpump is recommended to initiate and maintain milk supply. .
© 2010 Medela, Inc.