CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid eye contact until hands are dry. Do not ingest. FIRST AID: Have the product package with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, of going for treatment. IF IN EYES/IF INGESTED: Hold eyelids open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye. Call a poison control center (1-800-222-1222) or doctor for treatment advice. Keep out of reach of children. Not for personal cleaning..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.