For external use only. Do not use
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- avoids contact with the eyes
- for athletes foot and ringworm - if irritation occurs, or if there is no improvement within four weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor
- for jock itch - if irritation occurs, or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis)
- for the treatment of superficial skin infections caused by yeast (candida albicans)
- relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort and chafing associated with jock itch.