Men's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam Unscented,1 month supply4.0 1.0
For men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline.
- Easy-to-use foam
- Clinically proven to help regrow hair
- #1 dermatologist recommended brand
- One month supply
Made in Italy
To open: Grasp top closure, twist and pull.
- Apply half a capful 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area.
- See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use.
- Using more or more often will not improve results.
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
© 2005 Pfizer
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.28 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 3.25x 7.2
Item Code: 538186
For external use only. For use by men only. Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if
- you are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the inside of this label or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body.
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- your hands or feet swell.
- scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures inside label).
Minoxidil (5% w/w without Propellant)Hair regrowth treatment for men
Butane , Butylated Hydroxytoluene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citric Acid , Glycerin , Isobutane , Lactic Acid , Polysorbate 60 , Propane , Water (Purified) , SD Alcohol 40 B , Stearyl Alcohol