For External Use Only. For use by men only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use if:
- you are a woman
- your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age . Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated or painful
- you use other topical prescription products on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product:
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair growth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop Use and See a Doctor if:
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexpected weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of carton).