For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product:
- Do not heat
- Do not microwave
- Do not add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition
- Irritation of the skin occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold. Reduces cough to help you sleep.