For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
- Do not apply to wounds or to damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not heat, microwave, or add to hot water as this may cause splattering and result in burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.