Metamucil Calcium Dietary Fiber Supplement1.0 1.0
Size/Count 120.0 ea
- Helps promote digestive & heart health
- With calcium
- #1 Doctor recommended brand
- Physical activity and adequate calcium throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One serving of Metamucil provides 2.1 grams of this soluble fiber.
- Metamucil provides 100% natural fiber, in the form of psyllium husk, to help promote and maintain regularity
- Can be used for occasional constipation.
- Diets high in Calcium can help build strong bones.
- A healthy diet including fiber, such as psyllium, may help support GI function.
- To open bottle, push down and turn.
- Store at room temperature tightly closed to protect from humidity.
- Contains a 100% natural fiber (psyllium).
- An excellent source of Calcium in 5 capsules.
- See bottom for "best by" date.
- Take this product (Adults and children 12 years & older, 5 capsules swallowed 1 at a time) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of liquid. Can be taken up to 4 times daily. Take in an upright position. As an easy way to increase daily fiber and calcium intake, take 2-5 capsules with at least 8 oz of liquid.
- Under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
#1 Doctor Recommended Brand
Promotes Strong Bones*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For Cholesterol Lowering and Heart Health
For Bone Health*
For Gastrointestinal Function*
©2010 Procter & Gamble
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.35 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.4x 2.35x 4.75
Item Code: 661412
Notice: Taking without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing. Take in an upright position. As an easy way to increase daily fiber and calcium intake, take 2-5 capsules with at least 8 oz of liquid.
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Allergy alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Fiber products may affect how well medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine.
As your body adjusts to increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating.
Contact your doctor before using this dietary supplement if you have recently experienced:
- A sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
Consult a doctor if you are considering use of this product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program.
Stop using this dietary supplement and ask a doctor if Constipation lasts more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, contact your doctor or a Poison Control Center right away.
Psyllium Husk , Calcium Carbonate , Gelatin , Crospovidone , Titanium Dioxide , Polysorbate 80 , Caramel Color , Red 40 Lake , Blue 1 Lake , Yellow 6 Lake
|Serving Size : 5 Capsules
Serving per Container : 24
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Carbohydrate 3 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber 3 g||10%|
|Soluble fiber 2 g|
|Protein <1 g|
|Calcium 300 mg||30%|
|Iron 0.4 mg||2%|
|Potassium 30 mg||<1%|