Metamucil Fiber Singles Texture Powder Orange
- Adults 12 years & older: 1 Packet in 8 oz of liquid at the first sign of irregularity. Can be taken up to 3 times daily. Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours.
- 6-11 years: 1/2 Adult dose in 8 oz of liquid, up to 3 times daily
- Under 6 years: Consult a doctor
- New Users: Start with 1 dose per day; gradually increase to 3 doses per day as necessary
- Each packet contains: Potassium 30 mg; Sodium 5 mg
- Store at room temperature
- See side of carton and individual packets for expiration date
- Contains a 100% natural, therapeutic fiber
- Adults 12 years & older: 1 Packet in 8 oz of liquid up to 3 times daily for daily fiber supplement; 3 times daily for cholesterol lowering to promote heart health
- Under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
Drug: Put one dose into an empty glass. Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Stir briskly and drink promptly. If mixture thickens, add more liquid and stir.
For best flavor experience in a 16.9 oz (500ml) bottle of water: Drink approximately 1/2 of the water from the bottle. Empty contents of one packet into the bottle. Immediately shake until well mixed and no visible clumps remain. Drink promptly. For a lighter flavor experience and thinner drink, use more water.
Bulk-forming fibers like psyllium husk may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine. As your body adjusts to increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating.
See mixing directions in Drug Facts.
©Procter & Gamble
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.05 Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.8x 4.3x 3.3
Item Code: 632156
Notice: Mix this product with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of liquid. Taking without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing.
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Allergy alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Constipation lasts more than 7 days
- Rectal bleeding occurs.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Psyllium HuskApproximately 3.4 g
Citric Acid , FD&C Yellow No. 6 , Natural and Artificial Orange Flavor , Sucrose
|Serving Size : 1 packet (12.2g)
Serving per Container : 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Sodium 5 mg||<1%|
|Potassium 30 mg||<1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 12 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber 3 g||12%|
|Soluble fiber 2 g|
|Sugars 9 g|
|Iron 0.8 mg||4%|
|Calories 45 Calories|