Metamucil MultiHealth Fiber Psyllium Fiber Capsules
The same great psyllium fiber that consumers have trusted for over 75 years.
- Helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health*
- Promotes digestive health*
- Low glycemic index**
- Gluten free (less than 20 ppm gluten)**
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**If you have specific dietary needs, you should consult your doctor before consuming this product.
Consult your doctor if you are considering use of this product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program.
Notice: Take this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of liquid. Taking without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Swallow 1 capsule at a time. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing.
As a Fiber Supplement:
- Adults 12 years & older - Take product with 8 oz (a full glass) of liquid (swallow 1 capsule at a time) up to 3 times daily:
- 2 - 6 capsules for increasing daily fiber intake.
- 6 capsules for cholesterol lowering use.
As a Laxative:
- Adults 12 years & older - 5 capsules with 8 oz (a full glass) of liquid (swallow 1 capsule at a time) at the first sign of irregularity. Can be taken up to 3 times daily: Generally produces effect in 12 - 72 hours.
- Children 6 to 11 years: Consider use of Metamucil powder or water products.
- Children under 6 years: Consult a doctor regarding use of Metamucil powder or water products.
Laxatives, including bulk fibers, may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine. As your body adjusts to increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating.
Store at room temperature tightly closed to protect from humidity.
See bottom for expiration date.
Dist. by Procter & Gamble
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.28 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 4.25
Item Code: 691955
Read entire package label, including cap sticker, before use.
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Allergy Alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks.
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- constipation lasts more than 7 days.
- rectal bleeding occurs.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed inner seal is broken or missing. Capsules in the container are sealed by banding.
Psyllium Husk (Approx. 0.52g)Fiber Therapy For Regularity
Psyllium Husk , Gelatin , Polysorbate 80 , Caramel Color , Red 40 Lake , Blue 1 Lake , Yellow 6 Lake
|Serving Size : 1 Capsule, 6 Capsule
Serving per Container : 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Potassium 30 mg||<1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber 3 g||11%|
|Soluble fiber 2 g||*|
|Protein < 1 g|
|Iron 0.4 mg||2%|