Notice: Take this product with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of liquid. Taking without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing. Allergy alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Contact your doctor before using this dietary supplement if you have recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting.
Stop using this dietary supplement and ask a doctor if constipation lasts more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
· To open bottle, push down and turn
· Store at room temperature tightly closed to protect from humidity
· See bottom for expiration date
· Keep out of reach of children
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.