Notice: Take this product with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of liquid. Taking without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing. Allergy alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Contact your doctor before using this dietary supplement if you have recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting.
Stop using this dietary supplement and ask a doctor if constipation lasts more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- To open bottle, push down and turn
- Store at room temperature tightly closed to protect from humidity
- See bottom for expiration date
- Keep out of reach of children
Supplement Uses: †For lowering cholesterol to promote heart health. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One serving of Metamucil has 1.8 grams of this soluble fiber.
- For maintaining healthy blood sugar levels as part of your diet.*
- For promoting and maintaining digestive health.*
- For occasional constipation and to help promote and maintain regularity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.