The #1 doctor-recommended fiber brand
- Helps you feel less hungry between meals*
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels as part of your diet*
- Helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health**
- Promotes digestive health* and regularity*
- If you love Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber, also try Meta Health Bars and Meta Fiber Wafers
- Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber with 100% natural psyllium fiber for multi-health benefits
- This Metamucil product has a low glycemic index, a measure of the effect of dietary carbohydrates on blood sugar levels
Power your health from the inside with Metamucil Multi-health fiber powder by Meta – a great way to add fiber to your day. Metamucil is the only leading fiber supplement containing psyllium fiber for multi-health benefits. Metamucil Multi-Health fiber powder helps you feel less hungry between meals*, helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels as part of your diet*, helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health** and promotes digestive health*. No surprise Metamucil is the #1 doctor-recommended fiber brand.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
**Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One adult serving of Metamucil Powder has 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber.
Made in USA
Drug: Put one dose into an empty glass. Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Stir briskly and drink promptly. If mixture thickens, add more liquid and stir.
- Adults 12 years & older: 1 Rounded teaspoon in 8 oz of liquid at the first sign of irregularity. Can be taken up to 3 times daily. Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours.
- 6-11 years: 1/2 Adult dose in 8 oz of liquid, up to 3 times daily
- Under 6 years: Consult a doctor
- New users: Start with 1 dose per day; gradually increase to 3 doses per day as necessary
Bulk-forming fibers like psyllium husk may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine. As your body adjusts to increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating.
- Each teaspoon contains: Potassium 30 mg; Sodium 5 mg
- Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine, 25 mg per teaspoon
- Store at room temperature tightly closed to protect from humidity
- See bottom of canister for expiration date
- Contains a 100% natural, therapeutic fiber
- Adults 12 years & older: 1 Rounded teaspoon in 8 oz of liquid up to 3 times daily for daily fiber supplement; 3 times daily for cholesterol lowering to promote heart health.
- Under 12 years: Consult a doctor
See mixing directions in Drug Facts.
©Procter & Gamble