50-loads powered by plant-based smartsoft technology™
clothes friendly | planet friendly
4 Pumps=1 Load
softer than a basket of kittens
now in a fresh new design and an extended line of fragrances, method fabric softener with plant-based smartsoft technology™ leaves clothes cozy, cuddly and smelling lovely. with just a few tiny squirts, this ultra-concentrated formula uses naturally derived softening oils to infuse every load with softness + sublime scent, without leaving waxy residue on your fabrics. if only everything could be such a cinch.
- our "smartsoft technology™": with just a few tiny quirts
- the ultra-concentrated formula infuses every load with
- softness + sublime scent, without leaving residue on your fabrics
- softens clothes and reduces static + wrinkles
- biodegradable plant-based softening oils
- leaves clothes smelling like freshly washed linen
- better user experience with no-mess, precision-dosing
- pump, eliminating the traditional laundry cap
- recyclable bottle made from 50% post-consumer
- recycled plastic
- dye-free, hypo-allergenic
- never tested on animals
Made in the USA
Canola-Amidoethyl Hydroxyethylammonium Methyl Sulfate, Dipropylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Ethanol, Dicocoethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Coco Methyl Ester Ethoxylate, Emulsifier, Odor Neutralizer, Citric Acid, Fragrance Oil Blend, Water
First Use: Twist pump to open. Pump until you get a steady stream.
To Wash: Squirt into your machine's fabric softener tray or dispenser before each load or add directly to washer drum at the beginning of the rinse cycle.
2 pumps=small load | 4 pumps = medium load | 6 pumps = large or heavily soiled loads
To Pre-treat: Squirt a dime-sized amount on stain. Allow to stand, then wash as usual.
To get every last drop, look for dip tube location through bottom of package (it's the pink dot) and align pump spot.
©method products, inc.