For external use only. Ask a doctor before use, if condition covers a large area of the body.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- Do not use with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed by a physician.
- Do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Condition does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately. This product contains coal tar, a product known in the state of California to cause cancer.
Please note: Residents of California this item is not Proposition 65 compliant. Please read for further details.
For the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis or dandruff:
- Irritation of the scalp. Helps prevent recurrence.