This entree has seasoned long grain rice, Asian-inspired sauce and a colorful, crispy array of peas, carrots, celery and peppers.
- 0 grams trans fat
- Only the finest ingredients used
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions. Cook thoroughly to at least 160°F before eating. Promptly refrigerate unused portions. Ovens vary. Cooking times and oven temperatures may need adjustment. Microwave oven (1100 watt):
- Before cooking, lift corner of lid to vent. Do not fully remove lid
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes
- Open lid, mix contents, re-cover, then continue to cook on high for an additional 1 to 1 1/2 minutes
- Let stand in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes
- Remove lid. (Careful, it's hot). Mix contents again and serve
Conventional oven (remove food from paper tray):
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Remove food from tray. Place in similar size oven-safe dish. Cover
- Cook product 25 minutes; stir and cook an additional 20 minutes
- Remove from oven. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes
- Carefully remove cover, it's hot. Mix contents together and serve
© 2010 Bellisio Foods, Inc.