Micro Touch All-in-One Personal Trimmer Kit2.1 8.0
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- Trims hair with micro precision
- Great for nose, ear, eyebrow & more
- Built-in LED light and non-slip grip
Be groomed to the max with this all-in-one tool which trims hair with micro precision. With 50% more power and a 50% longer blade made of German stainless steel.
- Built-in LED light
- Rubber non slip grip
- Replaceable AAA battery (included)
- Safe to the touch
- Great for:
- Nose, ear, eyebrow, neckline, sideburns
- Trim hair around ear (touch-ups in-between hair cuts)
- MicroTouch Max Personal Trimmer
- 2 comb attachments
- AAA battery
Made in China
Note: Prior to first use, test the trimmer on a small area on your arm or leg. If sensitivity or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use immediately. Do not use your trimmer on sensitive or irritated skin.
Inserting/Replacing the Battery
Four your convenience, 1 "AAA" batter has been included with this Trimmer.
- Turn the On/Off/Light Switch to the "OFF" position (see illustration 4 in the User's Manual) and remove the Cap. While firmly holding the center part of the Trimmer, slide off the Battery Compartment Cover to expose the Battery Compartment (illustration 1 in the User's Manual).
- Remove old battery if necessary. Then insert a new "AAA" battery following the -/+ signs (illustration 2 in the User's Manual).
- Replace the Battery Cover by aligning the dot on the Battery Compartment with the dot on the Battery Compartment Cover. Then push the cover on to close (illustration 3 in the User's Manual).
To avoid damage to your trimmer, be sure that the battery is inserted in the proper direction indicated by the +/- signs. If your trimmer will not be used for a long period of time, remove the battery from the unit.
How to Use MicroTouch® Max
- Remove the Cap then turn MicroTouch® Max on by turning the Off/On/Light Switch to the "On" position. Turn the switch to the "Light" position to turn on the Light (illustration 4 in the User's Manual).
- Hold the trimmer at a 45 degree angle to desired area and trim in the opposite direction of your hair growth (illustration 5 in your User's Manual).
- Continue to trim in the opposite direction of the hair growth until hair is removed (illustration 6 in your User's Manual).
For the cleanest hair removal, pull your taut with one hand while trimming (illustration 7 in your User's Manual).
Using the Comb Attachments
Included with your Trimmer are two Comb Attachments for trimming eyebrows/mustaches. The 2mm/4mm Comb is for trimming shorter eyebrow/mustache hairs. The 6mm Comb is for trimming longer eyebrow/mustache hairs.
- Make sure the Trimmer is turned off.
- Slide the appropriate side of the Comb Attachment onto the Trimmer Head (illustration 8 in the User's Manual). Be sure to align the grooves on the Comb Attachment with the grooves on the Trimmer Head. NOTE: When using the 2mm/4mm Comb Attachment, be sure the trimming size you prefer is facing the same direction as the Trimmer.
- To remove the Comb Attachment, turn the power off, hold the upper center of the unit and simply slide the Comb off.
Care and Maintenance
Water will cause damage to your trimmer. Do not use trimmer in a damp room or near water. When not in use, be sure the trimmer is turned off.
Cleaning Trimmer Head
- Turn the Trimmer off and remove the Battery. (See step 1 of "Inserting/Replacing the Battery".)
- Pop the green Trimmer Head Cover off by wedging your finger under the plastic and gently lifting up and away from the Trimmer Head (illustration 9 of the User's Manual).
- Carefully take the Trimmer Head apart and remove the Trimmer (illustration 10 of the User's Manual).
- Using the Cleaning Brush, gently wipe away any hair or dust (illustration 11 in the User's Manual). NOTE: The Comb Attachments may be washed. However, make sure they are thoroughly dry before re-use.
- Replace the Trimmer Head and the Trimmer Head Cover.
- Replace the Cap when storing the trimmer
Do not remove foreign matter with a sharp object.
© 2009 Ideavillage
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.15x 3.55x 8.2
Item Code: 452301
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid direct eye exposure.
- Do NOT look directly into light during use.
- If sensitivity or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use immediately.
- Do NOT use your trimmer on sensitive or irritated skin.
- When inserting/replacing the battery- Attempting to force the cover on incorrectly may cause damage to the unit.
- Do NOT use trimmer in a damp room or near water.
- Do NOT remove foreign matter with a sharp object.
- Do NOT apply excess pressure while trimming. (Doing so may result in injury to the skin and damage to the trimmer head.)