Motrin PM Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep-Aid Coated Caplets
Size/Count 40.0 ea
- For relief of occasional sleeplessness
- Helps you fall and stay asleep
- Capsule-shaped tablets
Do not take more than directed.
- Do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see warnings)
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime
- Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat above 104°
©MCN-PPC, Inc 2009
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 2.85x 1.6
Item Code: 474621
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- skin reddening
- asthma (wheezing)
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- unless you have time for a full nights sleep.
- in children under 12 years of age.
- right before or after surgery.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- if you have sleeplessness without pain.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- you have asthma
- you have glaucoma
- you have trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostrate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers, or any other sleep-aid
- under a doctor's care for any continuing medical illness
- taking any other antihistamines
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- taking any other drug
When using this product:
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- For relief of occasional sleeplessness when associated with minor aches and pains
- Helps you fall asleep faster
Diphenhydramine Citrate38 mg Nighttime Sleep Aid , Ibuprofen200mg (NSAID) Pain Reliever
Collodial Silicon Dioxide , Croscarmellose Sodium , Glyceryl Behenate , Hydroxypropyl Cellulose , Lactose Monohydrate , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrysalline cellulose , Polyethylene Glycol , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Pregelatinized Corn Starch , Talc , Titanium Dioxide
|Serving Size : 1 Caplet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|