Test first on a well lit, inconspicuous spot with light pressure. Let the spot dry to see if it is modified or changed. Not recommended for: High gloss, polished, dark, brushed, satin and faux surfaces, bare and polished wood, copper, stainless steel, or vehicle body. **Rinse required for dishwashing and surfaces in direct contact with food. Do not use with chlorine bleach or other household cleaners.
Avoid Accidents: Do not use on skin or other parts of the body. Using on skin will likely cause abrasions. Avoid contact with eyes, may cause eye irritation. Keep out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion.