- Fun & educational
- Fun for the everyone
- Easy to follow directions
Please note: Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. (Balloon in illustration not included)
Make it. Share it. Drink it.
Turn your kitchen in to a soda factory!
- Makes 2 gallons
- Net wt. 4.8 oz (135 g)
Fun for the entire family! Making great tasting Root Beer is fun, educational, and easy to do!
Great Tasting, Science Fun.
That's Great Tasting Chemistry!
Did you know that you are using chemistry to make your root beer? Read COOL STUFF in the instruction guide to find out how!
Mr. Rootbeer provides an easy and exciting way for young people to learn about one of science's most amazing fields, chemistry. By the end of the root beer making process, you will have been introduced to some pretty cool chemistry, and best of all you'll have great tasting root beer to drink!
- 2 Packets of No-Rinse Cleanser
- 2 Packets of Flavor Crystals
- 1 Bottle of Root Beer Mix
- 1 Packet of Yeast
- 4 Plastic 1-Liter PET Bottles
- 4 Bottle Caps, Gaskets & Labels
- 1 Funnel
- 1 Instruction Guide
Fun Fact: Did you know that root beer was once considered to be an herbal tea? The true roots of root beer revealed inside.
Made in USA from USA and Canada parts
Just 5 Simple Steps: This kit makes 2-gallons of delicious root beer. For the complete recipe, see the included instruction booklet.
- Assembling Your Caps - Insert pressure valves into caps.
- Sanitizing Your Utensils - Sanitization is the key to great tasting root beer.
- Making You Root Beer - Carefully measure and mix all the ingredients.
- Bottling Your Root Beer - The funnel (included) makes bottling a breeze.
- Carbonating Your Root Beer - Firm bottles mean carbonation is complete. Let's Drink.
Catalina Products, LLC.