MRI RED CREA7INE, 25 Servings Fruit Punch
- 6 Grams of Creatine per Serving
- Drives Explosive Power & Strength*
- BCAAs for Muscle Fuel & Growth*
- Improves Recovery & Training Performance*
- Less than 1 Gram of Sugar!
- Recovery: Post workout creatine replenishes vital energy stores depleted during bouts of intense training. As creatine is transported into muscles, it tends to "pull" hydrating fluids along - helping to promote beneficial cell volumization.
- Anabolism: Once cratine is loaded into muscle tissue it helps to trigger protein synthesis initiates, the EAAs provide the "building blocks" required for the formation of new muscle proteins.
- Muscle Power: Creatine provides the "fuel" that drives the high energy "machines: of muscle contractions - ATP. Stores of creatine help to generate explosive bursts of power output and raw strength.
- Performance: Increased stores of creatine provide fueling of ATP. This drives faster recovery between sets and longer bouts of muscle-stimulating, high-intensity training. The EAAs, through the building and preservation of lean mass, help to keep muscles in peak working condition for optimal performance.
7 Creatine High Performance Blend
The Ultimate Performance Creatine
An Anabolic Reactor
With 7 distinct forms of creatine, Red Crea7ine functions as a virtual "anabolic reactor." Each of the formula's muscle driving creatines were carefully selected for their unique characteristics. The result is a 7-fold "wave" of pure cratine power that floods muscles with a burst of advanced strength fuel. As muscles store volumes of creatine, the increased load actually triggers mew muscle protein synthesis - helping to keep muscle anabolism in "overdrive."
Even More Anabolic Fuel
Red Crea7ine taps deep into the "core" of muscle growth with a precise blend of 8 amino acids - including the performance driving BCAAs. The BCAAs help create an anabolic environment that play a key role in energy production, lean mass preservation and new protein synthesis. The precise blend of amino provides anabolic synergy with the formula's 7-creatine blend. Creatine availability in tissues helps to trigger protein synthesis while the EAAs provide the "building blocks" required for building new, lean muscle tissue.
Red Crea7ine aggressively targets the four key factors of athletic prowess - recovery, anabolism, muscle power and performance.
Red Crea7ine is a dramatic innovation in creatine technology, scientifically formulated for driving optimum size, strength and performance potential.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Mix one serving (1 scoop) of Red Crea7ine in 8 oz. of cold water. Mix well before drinking. Take one serving daily, recommended dose as follows: On training days take one serving after your workout. On non-training days take one serving in the morning or afternoon. For best results: cycle Red Crea7ine "on" for 4 weeks and "off: for 2 weeks. Store at 59°F-86°F (15°C-30°C). Protect from light and moisture.
©2011 Medical Research Institute
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.33 Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.75x 5.0x 4.75
Item Code: 322266
Do not take ester creatine (such as CE2) with Red Crea7ine during the "on" cycle. It is recommended to take CE2 during the "off" cycle. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, at risk for or suffer from renal (kidney) or hepatic (liver) dysfunction. Do not use if you suffer from diabetes or if you are prone to hyperglycemia. Do not use if you have been prescribed and are taking Disulfiram (Antabuse), or if you have a known hypersensitivity to any of the components in creatine or ethyl alcohol. Not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use. If you experience a skin rash or any other allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Maltodextrin , Citric Acid , Potassium Bicarbonate , Malic Acid , Natural and Artificial Flavors , Magnesium Oxide , Silicon Dioxide , Calcium Silicate , Potassium Aspartate , Sucralose , Disodium Phosphate , Beet Juice , FD&C Red 40 Lake , Sunnet Acesulfame
|Serving Size : 1 Sccop
Serving per Container : 25
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Sodium 51 mg||2|
|Total Carbohydrate 5 g||1|
|Sugars .4 g|
|MRI Proprietary Blend 9.7 g|
|Ultimate Creatine Anaboliser|
|Micro Creatine Monohydrate|
|Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl|
|Amino Acid Shield|
|Riboflavin (B2) 1.7 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6 2 mg||100|
|Vitamin B12 30 mcg||500|
|Phosphorus 21 mg||2|
|Magnesium 2223 mg||56|
|Potassium 417 mg||12|
|Calories 20 Calories|