Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Ask a doctor before use if your child has
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not use more than directed (see Overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Keep out of reach of children.
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.