Children's Mucinex Children's Cough Liquid Cherry5.0 1.0
Size/Count 4.0 fl oz
- Helps loosen phlegm
- Temporarily relieves cough
- Alcohol free
Relieves chest congestion. Alcohol free.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- mL = milliliter
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 5 mL-10 mL every 4 hours
- Children 4 years to under 6 years: 2.5 mL-5 mL every 4 hours
- Children under 4 years: Do not use
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Do not refrigerate
- Dosing cup provided
© 2012 Reckitt Benckiser
Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription contains a MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.05x 5.15
Item Code: 513412
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Temporarily relieves: Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants. The intensity of coughing. The impulse to cough to help your child get to sleep.
Dextromethorphan HBr , Guaifenesin
Anhydrous Citric Acid , Dextrose , FD&C Red 33 , FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035) , Flavor , Glycerin , Methylparaben , Potassium Sorbate , Propylene Glycol , Propylparaben , Saccharin Sodium , Sodium Hydroxide , Sucralose , Xanthan Gum , Water
|Serving Size : 5 mL
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|