Tamper evident: do not use if outer package is opened or blister is torn or broken.
Liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (Prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be the signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice signs or symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- Nasal Congestion
- Minor aches and pains
- Sinus congestion
- Temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchila secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.