Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- More than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- For children under 12 years of age
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
Temporarily Relives these common cold and flu symptoms:
- Nasal congestion
- Minor aches and pains
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchail passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive