Mucinex Maximum Strength Fast-Max Cold, Flu & Sore Throat, Multi-Symptom
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- Do not take more than 6 dosses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- mL = milliliter
- Adults and children 12 years and older:
20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years of age:
Do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86° F)
- Do not refrigerate
- Dosing cup provided
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 2.9x 6.3
Item Code: 161478
Tamper evident: do not use if neckband on bottle cap is broken or missing.
Liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- For children under 12 years of age
- If you are now taking a prescription or monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mgCough Suppressant , Guaifenesin 400 mgExpectorant , Phenylephrine HCI 10 mgNasal Decongestant
Anhydrous Citric Acid , Edetate Disodium , FD&C Blue #1 , FD&C Red #40 , Flavors , Glycerin , Propylene Glycol , Propyl Gallate , Purified Water , Sodium Benzoate , Sorbitol Sucralose , Trisodium Citrate DihydrateMay Contain This Ingredient , Xanthan Gum