Munchkin Auto-Close Metal Gate, Model 310663.0 1.0
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- Gravity hinge locks gate shut automatically
- Extra wide 21.5" walkthrough
- Door swings open in both directions
- Gravity-fed hinge locks gate shut automatically
- Use virtually EveryPlace™ in the home – top of stairs, bottom of stairs, between rooms
- Double-locking system on handle is easy for adults to use, but difficult for a child
- Steel U-shaped powerframe keeps gate securely in place
- Extra wide 21.5" walkthrough allows for easy in and out access
- Extends up to 54" with additional extensions (sold separately)
- Door swings open in both directions
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 29.5 - 38" w x 29.5" h
- Material: Steel
- Mount Type: Pressure or Hardware
- Model Number: 31066
- Included Extensions: Two (x2) 2.75"
- More information and gate selector tool on infantgates.com
Munchkin's® Safety gates are built with the latest safety technology, tested to the highest industry standards, and infused with top-notch design to look great in the home. It's the little things.®
As the gatekeeper of your family's safety, you deserve things to make your life easier and give you peace of mind. The Auto-Close features a unique gravity-fed hinge that closes the gate automatically. You simply release the handle and the gate closes by itself.
Pressure-Mounted: These ready-to-assemble safety gates feature a U-shaped pressure fit powerframe that provides added strength and stability when in position. These models can be lengthened through extensions, which vary in size and quantity depending upon the gate purchased. (Hardware mount kits are also included for added safety and versatility.)
Hardware-Mounted: These gates must be drilled to the wall, but offer a wide walkthrough space and quick release fittings that allow the gate to be removed and replaced quickly to fit your lifestyle needs. Hardware mounted gates are versatile and are recommended for use at top-of-stairs.
EveryPlace Safety Gates
Munchkin takes the guesswork out of determining where your safety gate is approved for use. Our safety gates are designed and approved for use EveryPlace™ around the home – top of stairs, bottom of stairs, and between rooms.
Designed For Safety
Years of safety research and engineering have gone into the development of Munchkin safety gates. The smallest details on every gate have been designed to maximize safety. Each gate has at least two locking mechanisms to ensure a child cannot open it. Vertical slat or dowel design eliminates potential footholds for a child to climb over. Pressure mount gates employ a sturdy U-shaped powerframe made of steel to generate a strong four-point seal in openings.
All Munchkin safety gates have been certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) to meet or exceed the safety standards outlined by The American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM).
JPMA provides a certification program for safety gates that demands quality, safety and functionality. The JPMA Certification Seal on a product tells consumers this product has been verified as conforming to the requirements established by ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials), through independent laboratory testing and follow-up on-site inspection of the manufacturer's production line.
Made in China
Please read manual thoroughly before installing.
To open your gate slide the button back with your thumb and lift the handle upward.
To close your gate once you have walked through, check to make sure there is no one coming behind you and simply release the gate. Your gate will automatically close and lock itself into position. Always make sure the gate has securely closed and latched behind you.
Perform daily checks to ensure locking mechanism is functioning properly and that your gate remains secure through all ranges of motion.
Cleaning: Use mild soap and wipe with a damp cloth.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 15.83 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.75x 29.0x 30.5
Item Code: 299546
- Use only with the locking mechanism securely engaged.
- Never use with a child able to climb over or dislodge the gate or enclosure.
- To prevent serious injury or death, securely install gate or enclosure and use according to manufacturer's instructions.
- This product will not necessarily prevent all accidents.
- Never leave child unattended.
- This product is intended for use with children from 6 months up to 24 months of age.
- Stop using gate if any parts are missing or become damaged.
- Periodically check all fasteners to be sure they are tight and secure.
- Adult assembly required.