Munchkin Easy-Close Metal Gate X Tall & Wide, Model 310675.0 1.0
- Gate locks shut with a simple push
- Six inches taller than most standard safety gates
- Use virtually EveryPlace™ in the home - top of stairs, bottom of stairs, between rooms
- Double-locking system on handle is easy for adults to use, but difficult for a child
- Optional third lock at base of gate offers extra safety
- Steel U-shaped powerframe keeps gate securely in place
- Door swings open in both directions
- Color: Dark Silver
- Dimensions: 29.5 - 51.75" w x 36" h
- Material: Steel
- Mount Type: Pressure or Hardware
- Model Number: 31067
- Included Extensions: Three (x3) 2.75", 5.5", 11"
- More information and gate selector tool on infantgates.com
Munchkin's® Safety gates are built with the latest safety technology, tested to the highest industry standards, and infused with top-notch design to look great in the home. It's the little things.®
This gate shuts with a firm push and provides six extra inches of height versus standard gates for added peace of mind. Three extensions are included to expand the gate up to 51.5". This pressure-mounted gate has a wide walkthrough, two-way opening, and U-shaped powerframe that provides a secure fit.
Pressure-Mounted: These ready-to-assemble safety gates feature a U-shaped pressure fit powerframe that provides added strength and stability when in position. These models can be lengthened through extensions, which vary in size and quantity depending upon the gate purchased. (Hardware mount kits are also included for added safety and versatility.)
Hardware-Mounted: These gates must be drilled to the wall, but offer a wide walkthrough space and quick release fittings that allow the gate to be removed and replaced quickly to fit your lifestyle needs. Hardware mounted gates are versatile and are recommended for use at top-of-stairs.
EveryPlace Safety Gates
Munchkin takes the guesswork out of determining where your safety gate is approved for use. Our safety gates are designed and approved for use EveryPlace™ around the home – top of stairs, bottom of stairs, and between rooms.
Designed For Safety
Years of safety research and engineering have gone into the development of Munchkin safety gates. The smallest details on every gate have been designed to maximize safety. Each gate has at least two locking mechanisms to ensure a child cannot open it. Vertical slat or dowel design eliminates potential footholds for a child to climb over. Pressure mount gates employ a sturdy U-shaped powerframe made of steel to generate a strong four-point seal in openings.
All Munchkin safety gates have been certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) to meet or exceed the safety standards outlined by The American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM).
JPMA provides a certification program for safety gates that demands quality, safety and functionality. The JPMA Certification Seal on a product tells consumers this product has been verified as conforming to the requirements established by ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials), through independent laboratory testing and follow-up on-site inspection of the manufacturer's production line.
Made in China
Please read manual thoroughly before installing.
To open your gate press the button and squeeze the handle to retract the jaws.
To close your gate align the handle with the frame and lower the lever until it clicks into place. The gate stop at the bottom of your gate may be set to restrict the opening of the gate to one direction only. It also acts as a further locking device which should be used, especially on stairs.
Perform daily checks to ensure locking mechanism is functioning properly and that your gate remains secure through all ranges of motion.
Cleaning: Use mild soap and wipe with a damp cloth.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 23.55 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 37.2x 28.95
Item Code: 287270
- Use only with the locking mechanism securely engaged.
- Never use with a child able to climb over or dislodge the gate or enclosure.
- To prevent serious injury or death, securely install gate or enclosure and use according to manufacturer's instructions.
- This product will not necessarily prevent all accidents.
- Never leave child unattended.
- This product is intended for use with children from 6 months up to 24 months of age.
- Stop using gate if any parts are missing or become damaged.
- Periodically check all fasteners to be sure they are tight and secure.
- Adult assembly required.