Munchkin Extending Metal Gate, Model 31043 Grey
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- Use virtually any place in the home
- Tilt mechanism puts less stress on walls
- Quick release, detachable gate
- Patent pending tilt mechanism puts less stress on walls
- Quick release, detachable gate is easily removed when you have company over
- Use virtually EveryPlace™ in the home - top of stairs, bottom of stairs, between rooms
- Handle is easy for adults to use, but difficult for a child
- Extra wide walk-through allows for easy in and out access
- Door can be set to open in one direction only or in both directions
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions: 25 - 40" w x 30.5" h
- Material: Steel
- Mount type: Hardware
- Model Number 31043
- More information and gate selector tool on infantgates.com
Munchkin's® Safety gates are built with the latest safety technology, tested to the highest industry standards, and infused with top-notch design to look great in the home. It's the little things.®
Keep your baby safe from potential hazards around the house without sacrificing your walls. A unique tilting spring mechanism minimizes stress on walls, which means less stress on you. And when it is time to have company over, quick release hinges allow the gate to be removed easily.
An extending safety gate with a wide walk-through and a unique tilting spring mechanism to minimize stress on walls - because you already have enough stress in your life. Gate opens in either direction (or set to one direction for top of stairs). Hardware mounted. Height 30.5 inches (mounted) width 25.5 - 40 inches.
Hardware-Mounted: These gates must be drilled to the wall, but offer a wide walk-through space and quick release fittings that allow the gate to be removed and replaced quickly to fit your lifestyle needs. Hardware mounted gates are versatile and are recommended for use at top-of-stairs.
EveryPlace Safety Gates
Munchkin takes the guesswork out of determining where your safety gate is approved for use. Our safety gates are designed and approved for use EveryPlace™ around the home – top of stairs, bottom of stairs, and between rooms.
Designed For Safety
Years of safety research and engineering have gone into the development of Munchkin safety gates. The smallest details on every gate have been designed to maximize safety. Each gate has at least two locking mechanisms to ensure a child cannot open it. Vertical slat or dowel design eliminates potential footholds for a child to climb over. Pressure mount gates employ a sturdy U-shaped powerframe made of steel to generate a strong four-point seal in openings.
All Munchkin safety gates have been certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) to meet or exceed the safety standards outlined by The American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM).
JPMA provides a certification program for safety gates that demands quality, safety and functionality. The JPMA Certification Seal on a product tells consumers this product has been verified as conforming to the requirements established by ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials), through independent laboratory testing and follow-up on-site inspection of the manufacturer's production line.
Winner of Parenting Awards 2011 Editor's Choice!
Made in China
Please read manual thoroughly before installing.
To open your gate press down on the upper catch with your thumb and pull the upper bar out of the catch with a tilting motion.
To close your gate lift the gate back into the catches. The Upper Catch Component will automatically lock the gate in the closed position. Check to be sure that the upper and lower screw adjustments are correctly seated in the catches.
Perform daily checks to ensure locking mechanism is functioning properly and that your gate remains secure through all ranges of motion.
Cleaning: Use mild soap and wipe with a damp cloth.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 11.65 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 22.7x 29.55
Item Code: 287273
- Use only with the locking mechanism securely engaged.
- Never use with a child able to climb over or dislodge the gate or enclosure.
- To prevent serious injury or death, securely install gate or enclosure and use according to manufacturer's instructions.
- This product will not necessarily prevent all accidents.
- Never leave child unattended.
- This product is intended for use with children from 6 months up to 24 months of age.
- Stop using gate if any parts are missing or become damaged.
- Periodically check all fasteners to be sure they are tight and secure.
- Adult assembly required.