Munchkin's® Safety gates are built with the latest safety technology, tested to the highest industry standards, and infused with top-notch design to look great in the home. It's the little things.®
Finally, an infant safety gate that will not only please your keen design sensibilities, but also offer the latest in safety gate technology. This gate features head-turning modern design and safety features that adapt to the fit of your home.
- The Indexed Sizing System adjusts for a perfect vertical fit when walls aren't level
- The Integrated Tuning System allows for quick and easy width adjustments with pre-set index positions
- The quick release wall mount allows the gate to be removed and replaced quickly for high-traffic times or entertaining
- Use virtually EveryPlace™ in the home – top of stairs, bottom of stairs, between rooms
- Double-locking system on the integrated handle is easy for adults to use, but difficult for a child
- Gate locks shut with just a simple push
- Extra wide walkthrough allows for easy in and out access
- Door swings open in both directions
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 26.5 - 40" w x 30.5" h
- Material: All-Aluminum
- Mount Type: Hardware
- Model Number: 31064
- Included Extensions: Two (x2) wall bracket
- More information and gate selector tool on infantgates.com
Hardware-Mounted: These gates must be drilled to the wall, but offer a wide walkthrough space and quick release fittings that allow the gate to be removed and replaced quickly to fit your lifestyle needs. Hardware mounted gates are versatile and are recommended for use at top-of-stairs.
EveryPlace Safety Gates
Munchkin takes the guesswork out of determining where your safety gate is approved for use. Our safety gates are designed and approved for use EveryPlace™ around the home – top of stairs, bottom of stairs, and between rooms.
Designed For Safety
Years of safety research and engineering have gone into the development of Munchkin safety gates. The smallest details on every gate have been designed to maximize safety. Each gate has at least two locking mechanisms to ensure a child cannot open it. Vertical slat or dowel design eliminates potential footholds for a child to climb over. Pressure mount gates employ a sturdy U-shaped powerframe made of steel to generate a strong four-point seal in openings.
All Munchkin safety gates have been certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) to meet or exceed the safety standards outlined by The American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM).
JPMA provides a certification program for safety gates that demands quality, safety and functionality. The JPMA Certification Seal on a product tells consumers this product has been verified as conforming to the requirements established by ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials), through independent laboratory testing and follow-up on-site inspection of the manufacturer's production line.
Made in China
Please read manual thoroughly before installing.
Your gate should now be fully assembled and ready to use. To open your gate depress thumb button and lift lever.
To close your gate push to shut.
Always check that your gate is properly closed and secured both or top and bottom. We advise that you check that your gate is properly fitted on a daily basis and that all attachments and locking devices are operating correctly.
Cleaning: Use mild soap and wipe with a damp cloth.