Inspires Creativity & Interactive Play
Push buttons to play Mozart favorites by adding and subtracting instruments.
An interactive musical toy that lets your child add and subtract instruments of a symphony - because if your child is conducting music then he is less likely to be conducting mischief. It's the little things.™
Stuff you should know:
- 5 individual instruments buttons - harp, flute, French horn, piano and violin
- 1 orchestra button plays all instruments
- Baby can add or subtract an instrument - without missing a single beat of the music
- Lights flash to the tempo of the instruments
- Soft, rounded corners so it's easy and safe for baby to hold
- Instructions included.
Mozart Magic Cube Compositions:
- Non Piu Andre (Marriage of Figaro)
- Country Dance #5, K.609
- Come Sweet May, K.596
- Ah! Vous Dirai-je, Maman, K.265 (Twinkle, Twinkle)
- Der Vogelfanger (Magic Flute)
- March in D, K.606
- LaCi Darem La Mano (Don Giovanni)
Requires 3 AA batteries (Included)
*Actual product styling and colors may vary.
To Play: Move the power switch to the ON position. Press any instrument panel to start the music. Press the orchestra button to hear all of the instruments play.
To Add: Press the individual instrument buttons while the music is playing. The buttons of the selected instruments will flash when activated.
To Subtract: Press the instrument's flashing button while the music is playing to deactivate instrument.
To Advance: Press the orchestra button while the music is playing to advance to the next musical piece or scroll through the eight musical compositions.
When Done: Move the power switch to the OFF position to conserve battery life.
If music stops playing or becomes distorted, turn the cube "off" and then "on" again. Wait two seconds, then continue to play. If problem persists, please check to see if batteries need replacing.
To Insert or Replace Batteries: See directions on package.