Munchkin Standard Extension, Model 31112 5.5 in. White
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- The Auto-Close (31066)
- The Easy Close (31041)
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 5.5" w x 29.5" h
- Material: Steel
- Model Number: 31112More information and gate selector tool on infantgates.com
Munchkin's® Safety gates are built with the latest safety technology, tested to the highest industry standards, and infused with top-notch design to look great in the home. It's the little things.®
EveryPlace Safety Gates
Munchkin takes the guesswork out of determining where your safety gate is approved for use. Our safety gates are designed and approved for use EveryPlace™ around the home – top of stairs, bottom of stairs, and between rooms.
Designed For Safety
Years of safety research and engineering have gone into the development of Munchkin safety gates. The smallest details on every gate have been designed to maximize safety. Each gate has at least two locking mechanisms to ensure a child cannot open it. Vertical slat or dowel design eliminates potential footholds for a child to climb over. Pressure mount gates employ a sturdy U-shaped powerframe made of steel to generate a strong four-point seal in openings.
All Munchkin safety gates have been certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) to meet or exceed the safety standards outlined by The American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM).
JPMA provides a certification program for safety gates that demands quality, safety and functionality. The JPMA Certification Seal on a product tells consumers this product has been verified as conforming to the requirements established by ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials), through independent laboratory testing and follow-up on-site inspection of the manufacturer's production line.
Made in China
Please read manual thoroughly before installing.
Double check the model numbers correspond to the model number on the label of the gate frame. Then simply measure the narrowest point of your opening (often at the base board) and select the dimensions that correspond to your measurements.
Perform daily checks to ensure locking mechanism is functioning properly and that your gate remains secure through all ranges of motion.
Cleaning: Use mild soap and wipe with a damp cloth.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.24 Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.45x 29.6x 1.3
Item Code: 299544
- Use only with the locking mechanism securely engaged.
- Never use with a child able to climb over or dislodge the gate or enclosure.
- To prevent serious injury or death, securely install gate or enclosure and use according to manufacturer's instructions.
- This product will not necessarily prevent all accidents.
- Never leave child unattended.
- This product is intended for use with children from 6 months up to 24 months of age.
- Stop using gate if any parts are missing or become damaged.
- Periodically check all fasteners to be sure they are tight and secure.
- Adult assembly required.