For use in the ear only.
Do not use: if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear or are dizzy; consult a doctor. If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor. Or for more than 4 consecutive days.
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product for 4 consecutive days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax.